Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cookies

In my bakeshop classes on Tuesday and Thursday, we made a variety of cookies. On Tuesday, we made sugar, chocolate chip, gluten free peanut butter, and cowgirl cookies.



That's a picture of the great job I did scooping 84 cowgirl cookies, which have chocolate chips, pecans, coconut, and oats. As I was finishing my scooping, Chef discovered the container the oats came in had mold on the bottom of it. Those 84 cookies went right in the trash. Whoops.

My friend Anna made these great chocolate chip cookies:



And Mandy made the gluten free peanut butter:




On Thursday, we made different types of biscotti; I made almond flavored ones. And we decorated sugar cookies - which is not really my strong suit - and I would be more than happy to pay someone to do this for me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment